Saturday, March 29, 2014

Currently Reading & Book Haul:

Happy Saturday!
I wanted to update you guys on what I'm currently reading. I'm reading three books right now. It's crazy I know. I have never read more than one book at a time before. I'm still trying to finish Panic before the month is over. I only have about 100 pages left in Cinder, and I'm almost 200 pages into The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick. Hugo is a very interesting book. It is made up of hand drawn pictures and prose. I will post some pictures of the artwork, but first let's admire the cover.
I love the cover. Not only is it beautiful, but it relates to the story. Hugo is a young boy who works on the clocks in a busy Paris train station. His father and him worked on all types of little trinkets. Until one day, his father discovered an extremely unique treasure that will consume his life. His father died unexpectedly, so now Hugo must continue on in his father's footsteps to figure out the mystery behind the treasure and his father's death.


Now time for the mini book haul. I recently placed an order from bookoutlet.com and Amazon. I was so surprised that I found all of these books for such a great deal. Without further a do, here are my new books : )

Click on any of the titles, and it will take you to the book's summary.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

I have two more orders coming from book outlet. I will post them as soon as I get them. So be on the lookout for that.

Until next time,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment