Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday:

Hey guys! It's that time again. Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is top 10 things on my bookish resolutions.

10. I have to read Harry Potter.
Everyone has read HP except for me. I want to be a Potterhead, or at least get all the references.

9. I want to have a smaller TBR pile.
I don't think I can put myself on a book buying ban, so I just need to read more : )

8. I want to finish A Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones is a beast. I started it, but I'm only 50 pages in. It will be my first adult fantasy book I have ever completed.

7. I want to learn more about blogging.
I love looking at other people's blogs because I get tons of ideas. I need to figure out html and other nifty tricks.

6. I want to have 500 page views.
When I started my blog, my goal was to reach 500 views. I thought that number was setting my goal too high, but I currently have almost 400 views. I just can't believe I have already hit that many. Thank you guys for reading my posts. It makes my day : )

5. I want to attend the Decatur Book Festival.
Every year there is a book festival near my house, and I have to go this year. I have never been, but I heard it is awesome. Last year they had over 100 authors there, like Jennifer L. Armentrout, Abbi Glines, David Levithan, Rick Yancey, etc. I haven't seen a list of the author line up for this year, but I can only imagine who will be there.

4. I want to start my own YouTube channel.
I have been watching YouTube for about 2 years. (And by watching I mean religiously watching people's videos every time they post..a little obsessed maybe but who cares lol) I have been talking about doing this forever. I just NEED to do it.

3. I want to read at least 40 books this year.
Last year I read right about 40 books, so I thought it was a good goal for myself.

2. I want to read more new adult books.
Don't get me wrong I love YA, but I get tired of reading about younger people all the time. New adult focuses more on college level issues. It is also more sexy than YA so added bonus. Haha : )

1. I want to read more diverse authors.
It is important to me to stay knowledgeable about all kinds of different people. I read too many white authors. I need more perspective in my life.


Until next time, Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment