Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday:

This week on top 10 Tuesday we are supposed to list ten books on our spring TBR(old or new). The Broke and the Bookish host this meme every week. Click their name to check out their list.

10. Harry Potter
I need to read all the books this year, so I better get started. 
Have you guys seen the new box set? It is amazing.


9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I read Anna and the French Kiss last year,and really enjoyed it. The last book in this companion series comes out in May. It is called Isla and the Happy Ever After. These books are just cute and fluffy contemporary reads. Perfect for a nice warm Spring day.

8. World After by Susan Ee
World After is Angelfall's sequel. I'm in love with this series. Even though I have only read the first book, I feel confident in saying that it is one of my favourites. 

7. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
I talk about this book all the time. I'M SO EXCITED : )

6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I have heard great things about this author. She has another contemporary coming out soon. This book is about two families who live next to each other, and they are total opposites. I have heard it is kind of a Romeo and Juliet type of thing. Either way I can't wait to get to it.

5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The movie is coming out soon, so I need to get on it. I'm a little hesitant because I know I will cry like a big fat baby. The story follows two teenagers battling cancer. Hello waterworks!

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
This book is supposed to be awesome. It has gotten a lot of hype in the book community. The main character has a lethal touch and two love interests. WHAT? Although there is a paranormal aspect to the story, I have heard it is heavy on the love. 

3. Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
Another cancer book....This one is supposed to be funny. I'm interested to see how Andrews makes a very serious topic humorous. The cover is so colourful. It just screams, "Read Me!"

2.City of Ashes by Cassandra Claire
This is book two in the Mortal Instruments. I loved City of Bones, and I want to jump back into the world she created. I miss Jace, Clary, and especially Simon. He is my favourite. If you haven't picked up City of Bones yet, what are you waiting for? It's a great read.

1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I need to know what happens to Katniss and Peeta. I don't want the trilogy to be over, so I have put it off for far too long. I don't necessarily have a team, so I will leave you guys with a picture of Finnick and all his glory : )

Until next time,
Bre






No comments:

Post a Comment