Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday : Top 10 Book Characters That Really Pissed Me Off

You guys know the drill. CLICK HERE to go check out the creators of this weekly meme. This week's Top 10 Tuesday is a make it your own type of thing. I decided to do Top 10 Characters That Really Pissed Me Off.

 These are in no particular order. 

10. Count Olaf from The Series of Unfortunate Events
What a psycho! Don't get me wrong I do believe he makes the story, but he is such a jerk.
Sn: Jim Carrey played him perfectly. 

9.  T. Ray from The Secret Life of Bees
One word: Grits. If you've read it then you know what I'm talking about. 

8. Tom from The Great Gatsby
He is extremely annoying throughout the entire novel. He is the epitome of a douche. 

7. Trish and Maxwell from The Art of Racing in the Rain
They make me so upset throughout the whole story. Not only does Denny have to worry about his sick wife, he also has to worry about her pesky parents. If you haven't read this book yet it is a great adult contemporary told from a dog's point of view. 

6.Celeste from The Selection 
Celeste is an uber-biotch. Just think Mean Girls, and Celeste is Regina. At one point she actually rips America's dress because if she couldn't have it neither could America. 

5.August from Water for Elephants
Not only did he treat his wife terribly, he also abused the animals in the circus. 

4. Hilly from The Help
She deserved every bit of that pie ; ) 
The Help is one of my favourite books. Please read it or at least see the movie. It is fan-freaking-tastic. 

3. Anna from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
She was the popular mean girl at school. I could handle that, but when she stole Mara's notebook I was pissed. She tried to embarrass Mara in front of tons of people at school by showing off her sketches of Noah, the super cute popular boy.

2.Queen Levana from Cinder
Ugh! She is pure evil. I don't want to give too much away, but just trust me when I say she is completely 100% terrible.

1. President Snow from The Hunger Games Triology
He is such a jerk. He makes my skin crawl just thinking about him. He is the worst person ever. He kills kids for fun. What a psycho!

Until next time,
Bre


No comments:

Post a Comment