Thursday, October 30, 2014

Creatures of the Night Book Tag 

In the spirit of Halloween, I thought I would do this tag. The original tag was created by Katytastic on Youtube. CLICK HERE  to go watch her video. In this tag there are 10 creatures that you have to chose a favorite book character to match them to. You guys will get the gist. Let's get this tag started : )

THE CREATURES OF THE TAG
 
1. Vampire
I loved this book. In this world, the vampires are badass. They live in places called Coldtowns, and the humans are terrified of them. Holly Black does vampires the right way. 

2. Werewolf
I am stretching this one a little. I don't want to spoil anything, but there is a "creature" in this book. It is described as a "werewolf-esk." You guys will just have to read it to figure out what it really is. 

3. Zombie
Reboot is a different take on zombies. Wren died and was brought back to life by the government. She is now a indestructible solider that is sent out on missions. Reboot is one of my favorite dystopians.

4. Ghost
I just finished this book a few weeks ago. It follows a girl who is trying to hunt down the ghost of a serial killer.

5. Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
Nightmares! is a middle grade novel that follows the story of Charlie. He is convinced that his stepmom is a witch, and he will stop at nothing to prove it to everyone. I loved this story. It was a great adventure story about a young boy learning how to move on. 

6. Fairy/Fae
I have only read the first book in this series, but I do know that fae play a big part in this series. I really enjoyed ToG. It was the first book I have ever read that has a lead female assassin.

7. Demon
I haven't read this book yet, but I really want to. I have heard AWESOME things.

8. Angel
In this series, the angels are bad, and Raffe is no exception. I LOVED this book. 

9. Alien
Katy is a book nerd who moves next door to a family of aliens. I was extremely surprised with this series. If you haven't read it, you should definitely give it a try.

10. Superpowered human
Sooki Stackhouse can hear everyone's thoughts until one day she meets a man named Bill. From there craziness ensues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment