Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hello Bibliophiles,

I decided to do the A to Z Bookish Survey. It was originally created by Perpetual Pageturner. CLICK HERE to go see her responses. I'm excited, so let's jump right in.



Author you’ve read the most books from:

Sarah Dessen with a whopping 6 books.

Best Sequel Ever:

I have to go with Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I loved it so much more than The Huger Games.

Currently Reading:

I'm in between books currently. I can't decide if I want to start Illusion of Fates by Kiersten White or World After by Susan Ee.

Drink of Choice While Reading:

I loved water with crushed ice. But other than that I'll drink whatever.

E-reader or Physical Book?

I love physical books!!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Sawyer LeGrande from How to Love by Katie Cotugno. Sawyer was a bad influence on Reena, but I still couldn't help but to love him.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

 The Sound of Us by Ashley Poston. It was a cheap ebook, so I bought it. It turned out to be great! You guys should give it a try.

Hidden Gem Book:

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard. I LOVE THIS BOOK : )

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Discovering Booktube and book blogs.

Just Finished:

Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

I don't like non-fiction.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer (756 pages)

Major book hangover because of:

 Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Number of Bookcases You Own:

2 : )

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Catching Fire

Preferred Place To Read:

I love to read on the couch or in my bed.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

“If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.”
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Reading Regret:

I wish I would have read Harry Potter when everyone else in the world did.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

I have a ton of series I need to finish, but I would have to say the one I feel the most pressure to finish is The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd, The Help by Katherine Stockett, & The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne 

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

The Madman's Daughter

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

I can't wait for the third Mara Dyer book. The Retribution of Mara Dyer.

Worst Bookish Habit:


Not finishing series. It is a serious problem.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:


Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs 

Your latest book purchase:

My True Love Gave to Me (the UK edition) It is beautiful : )

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall

This survey was a lot of fun. If you haven't done it yet, you totally should. 
Until next time,
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment