Saturday, January 7, 2017

It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. This year a goal of mine is to do more things that make me happy. This blog is something that I really enjoyed working on. So for the year of 2017 I will try to keep this updated. 

I will start by listing a few of my bookish goals for 2017:

-I would like to read 30 books this year. A kid and a full time job is a lot, so 30 seems very doable.

-I have to finish 4 series. (One of those has to be Winter from the Lunar Chronicles)

-Make reading more of a priority. I need to spend less time on social media and more time reading.

-Buy less books

-Read book 1 of the Harry Potter series (I have never read the series before, and I feel like I'm really missing out).

All four of these seem reasonable. Although, I do have a few gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. I have my eye on a few new releases that I'm excited for.

My next post will be about my favorite books that I read last year. 

Until next time,
Bre


No comments:

Post a Comment